+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to EE after provincial nomination

Mouhsineben89

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received my provicial nomination last week and i am waiting for ITA, meanwhile i want to make minor fixes on my EE profile (add the name of the university for which my school is affiliated) in the institution name as per WES Report. Do you think that is doable without Risks ? Thanks

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my provicial nomination last week and i am waiting for ITA, meanwhile i want to make minor fixes on my EE profile (add the name of the university for which my school is affiliated) in the institution name as per WES Report. Do you think that is doable without Risks ? Thanks
You can make any changes required to keep the profile information accurate and true, even after nomination /or ITA. So, go ahead and do it. It's completely fine.

Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

Hi for which province you received the nomination can you tell,what is your NOC and date of submitting EE profile