Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Emergency Help Please

I had this EE profile with CRS Score of 476 and then I revoked the key to apply for the student visa and got it.

Now I am trying to recreate a profile and it's showing my score as 405 for the same things. Nothing has changed. I checked the CRS Calculator and that has also changed and showing a different score. Can you please check it and see what changes have been made. Can anyone please check and see what changes have been made and confirm

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Dear friend how can we check for you when we don’t have access to your account and absolutely no information? Clearly you answered SOME questions differently, but there will be no way for us to know.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Emergency Help Please

I had this EE profile with CRS Score of 476 and then I revoked the key to apply for the student visa and got it.

Now I am trying to recreate a profile and it's showing my score as 405 for the same things. Nothing has changed. I checked the CRS Calculator and that has also changed and showing a different score. Can you please check it and see what changes have been made. Can anyone please check and see what changes have been made and confirm
How can we check? We need your profile.