+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in Student Information Form after Validating the form

sam89s

May 14, 2012
hi everyone,

I had filled the Student Information form some days back and some information in it was wrong. I had VALIDATED the form./i dint bother as i was going to fill the form again and validate it.
Yest i got to know that once i VALIDATE, the information goes to the CHC.
Is it really true? Can i write fill the form again and validate without any probs further??
Pls help :(

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
i think you can fill it again. Its not true that your information can automatically transfer to CHC. Wait for seniors reply...

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really doubt the fact the the information goes to CHC once you validate it, as i validated my form after i turned my internet off!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
sam89s said:
hi everyone,

I had filled the Student Information form some days back and some information in it was wrong. I had VALIDATED the form./i dint bother as i was going to fill the form again and validate it.
Yest i got to know that once i VALIDATE, the information goes to the CHC.
Is it really true? Can i write fill the form again and validate without any probs further??
Pls help :(
If you mean that when you validate the form, the data in the form is sent directly to CHC via internet then I must say that it is WRONG. You can do changes to the form as many times as you like but you must validate the form before printing the final form. The barcodes that forms after validation is actually your filled data in encrypted form. This data is read by a machine at CHC which expedite the process.

Secondly, No one even Windows can not send data from your PC without your authorization. If CHC was fetching the data like this then they would have written every where on the website, in the instruction of the form and an alert before sending the data.

BR,
Inam