+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in profile

Maysy1981

Oct 25, 2015
Do changes made in the profile show up at cic. So for example if I had put in my job title was relationship manager then changed it to assistant relationship manager for part of those years would that be a problem? Or if i entered and rentered travel dates.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Maysy1981 said:
Do changes made in the profile show up at cic. So for example if I had put in my job title was relationship manager then changed it to assistant relationship manager for part of those years would that be a problem? Or if i entered and rentered travel dates.
Well no one knows what they see and do not see, but what I do know is one is free to enter and reenter whatever they want to until they submit their application. Therefore, you will not be penalized even if you make a million changes.

All the best

vidalbr

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
Maysy1981 said:
If you are changing information while you are in the pool there is nothing to worry about. But the most important thing is if you receive an ITA, make sure you are explaining and covering all the changes done in your profile with a proper LOE (Letter of Explanation) so they will know what was the reason behind it.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
vidalbr said:
If you are changing information while you are in the pool there is nothing to worry about. But the most important thing is if you receive an ITA, make sure you are explaining and covering all the changes done in your profile with a proper LOE (Letter of Explanation) so they will know what was the reason behind it.
Yap, we are in agreement. Pre ITA, you can do what you want, no questions asked. Changes post ITA must indeed be explained.