+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in application after checklist EE

Creativka

Jul 7, 2019
Hi to everyone! I would be grateful if anyone could share their opinion.
I had 3,5 years of unofficial experience, because my employer did not want to pay taxes for any employee at that time. This experience was in NOC C. Afer 3,5 years they eventually hired me for supervisor position in NOC B officially. Filling out the application after ITA I consulted immigration consultant, and she advised me to put it as apprenticeship for 1 year and later as volunteering for 2,5 years, after which I got the position of supervisor. So I filled out the application in this way, formed the checklist. But afterwards I realized that it was not a good idea with all this lie, and corrected everything as it was in reality. I changed my personal history - deleted and modified unpaid apprenticeship and volunteering (3,5 years in total) and put part time work in NOC C instead. I also added this part time work in work history section with LoE that I don't need points for this experience. It was done only in order to show the logic how I have become supervisor. Does anyone know how crucial this kind of changes might be? I didn't change anything with my primary NOC B, but only with personal history. First there were unpaid apprenticeship and volunteering in personal history, then they were replaced by part time paid work. I know that they see all the changes in application - even what you fill out after ITA and before submit. Eating myself for being in a hurry while filling out the application:(:(:(