+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change of work after AOR

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, I'm EE PNP under the NOC 2172. My AOR is in Dec 2020 and from GCMS notes I have already passed Eligibility.
I need your help for the problem here:
I'd like to resign from my current company and join another one seeking better work environment and compensation, without changing the job code and work responsibilities. Do I have to let IRCC know the change? And after they knows, would it affect the whole decision making process? i.e. they need to review my eligibility again and recalculate the points?
Thanks for your advice.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi guys, I'm EE PNP under the NOC 2172. My AOR is in Dec 2020 and from GCMS notes I have already passed Eligibility.
I need your help for the problem here:
I'd like to resign from my current company and join another one seeking better work environment and compensation, without changing the job code and work responsibilities. Do I have to let IRCC know the change? And after they knows, would it affect the whole decision making process? i.e. they need to review my eligibility again and recalculate the points?
Thanks for your advice.
Once your application is submitted, it is fixed. You can change jobs - CRS will not be recalculated. If you are Outland, I believe there's no need to inform of job change (others can verify).

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Once your application is submitted, it is fixed. You can change jobs - CRS will not be recalculated. If you are Outland, I believe there's no need to inform of job change (others can verify).
Thank you for your input. What a relief!