+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE OF EMPLOYER

mrs.aa

Mar 7, 2009
Dear All
AINP received my application (latest version of application under US H1B visa holder catogery) on 11th of March 2009. I was about to change my employer after I get a receipt#/case# from AINP.That way I could update my case. Now it so happened, that my new employer wanted to process my visa transfer asap. Also application to USCIS for transfer is already filed by attorney. I am worried that, I would have changed my employer even before I get a case number for AINP. Which means that I am not working for the employer mentioned on the application anymore and AINP doesnot know who my new/current employer is. Do you think there is any possibility of rejection from AINP in such case?
Answer from you all might give me some peace of mind. :-(

Thanks
Mrs.AA

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
mrs.aa said:
Dear All
AINP received my application (latest version of application under US H1B visa holder catogery) on 11th of March 2009. I was about to change my employer after I get a receipt#/case# from AINP.That way I could update my case. Now it so happened, that my new employer wanted to process my visa transfer asap. Also application to USCIS for transfer is already filed by attorney. I am worried that, I would have changed my employer even before I get a case number for AINP. Which means that I am not working for the employer mentioned on the application anymore and AINP doesnot know who my new/current employer is. Do you think there is any possibility of rejection from AINP in such case?
Answer from you all might give me some peace of mind. :-(

Thanks
Mrs.AA
You can just send them a mail giving the details of the change and they accept it.