+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Conditions

Mark5

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
Hello everyone, pls your input is highly welcome. Thanks in advance!!

Questions...
1. Have anyone applied for change of conditions from study to Visitor within Canada and was issued a Visa?

2. What is the processing time for Visiting Visa within Canada?

3. How long is Visiting Visa valid for?

4. What are the possibility of getting the Visa.

Thanks!!

dubai2007

Jan 14, 2012
my understanding is people try to change condition from visitor to student or worker, how come you wanna change to visitor and why?

Mark5

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
dubai2007 said:
my understanding is people try to change condition from visitor to student or worker, how come you wanna change to visitor and why?
As i need to leave Canada to my home country for a urgent purpose so i need it to
re-enter and visit my spouse and friends. As i'm out of Canada and not attending
school so i juts think it makes no sense of keeping it until it expires. My reason of
asking is to be sure i'm not missing anything.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark5 said:
Hello everyone, pls your input is highly welcome. Thanks in advance!!

Questions...
1. Have anyone applied for change of conditions from study to Visitor within Canada and was issued a Visa?

2. What is the processing time for Visiting Visa within Canada?

3. How long is Visiting Visa valid for?

4. What are the possibility of getting the Visa.

Thanks!!
You cannot apply for visitor visa while you are inside Canada.

Why don't you go to your home country and apply from there for a TRV.

Mark5

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
Sure that's what i was thinking too, but i'm now currently in my home country now.
Do you have any either what will happen to my current Visa since it's still valid and
not yet expired? Sure i will be applying for a new Visa. Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark5 said:
Sure that's what i was thinking too, but i'm now currently in my home country now.
Do you have any either what will happen to my current Visa since it's still valid and
not yet expired? Sure i will be applying for a new Visa. Thanks
If your study permit is still valid and you had only single entry TRV for your last entry to Canada, then your temporary resident visa has expired and you must re-apply for a temporary resident visa at a Canadian visa office outside Canada before you can re-enter Canada. You can still apply showing the reason that your study permit is valid and came your home from Canada due to emergency situation.