+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change of address

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Hi everyone, seniors I have a query. I passed my application last November 2011 under restaurant manager category. Then on the last week of November, the category already reached its cap. Up to now I haven't received any feedback from them. If I didn't made it within the cap, do I get informed thru e-mail? because my dilemma is, I have just moved to another house last week. Do I need to inform them about my change of address and how? PLeas help. TIA

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
jeffrey23 said:
Hi everyone, seniors I have a query. I passed my application last November 2011 under restaurant manager category. Then on the last week of November, the category already reached its cap. Up to now I haven't received any feedback from them. If I didn't made it within the cap, do I get informed thru e-mail? because my dilemma is, I have just moved to another house last week. Do I need to inform them about my change of address and how? PLeas help. TIA
Dear
For change in any information u shared in initial application, keep your VO informed. Hence immediately update VO with change in address by sending a letter. Do mention your file number and name (as per application) on the letter sharing updates. Further, what ever is the decision of VO is will officially be communicated to you via email or post or could be both. Keep checking your email junk folder as well

gud luk
asyousuf

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
asyousuf said:
Dear
For change in any information u shared in initial application, keep your VO informed. Hence immediately update VO with change in address by sending a letter. Do mention your file number and name (as per application) on the letter sharing updates. Further, what ever is the decision of VO is will officially be communicated to you via email or post or could be both. Keep checking your email junk folder as well

gud luk
asyousuf

Thanks for the prompt reply. Is it ok if ill just put my name on the letter? because i dont have a file number yet...