+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change NOC for ITA

cManfredi

Dec 29, 2020
Hi,

I have read multiple discussions about it but I ultimately decided to still ask advice regarding my exact situation.

I am mainly a Full stack Web developer even though I worked on some non-Web projects in the years spent at my current company.
I chose NOC code 2173 in my Express Entry profile and I put the same NOC code in the work experiences listed. Now, I just got an ITA and I feel 2175 is the better choice in terms of NOC regarding what it's gonna be written in my Letters of Employment.

Can I change NOC in both the application and the work experiences without any problems? My CRS won't be affected.

More so, I worked in the same company in the same position but with different contracts, varying in weekly hours, pay and form of employment (I was hired as self-employed in my first year). Same job position though. Can I put all the different experiences in the same Letter of Employment?

Last question, and this might be a tricky one. In Italy there is the possibility of working as self-employed without being registered as a company if you don't overcome a specified salary income, and that is what I did. Will salary receipts and a letter from the company I worked for be enough to prove this self-employed work experience?

Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Christian