+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in employment after submission of documents under CEC

bhoomish2406

Sep 20, 2024
Hello,

I have received ITA under CEC and have submitted the documents including a reference letter from my current employer for the same. I received AOR on 29th July.

On 5th September, I received notification from IRCC requesting me to provide updated PCC for my wife within 45 days and also have refunded the whole fees I paid for CEC. I have received the updated PPC for my wife today but I have yet not uploaded it because, today i.e 19th September, I have received a termination letter from my current employer. I have requested HR to provide me with the latest pay stubs and experience letter stating all the information in it. I have couple of questions:

1. Although my application is not rejected, but they have requested to provide updated PCC, will it be consider the new application once I upload the updated PCC.?
  2. Will my termination affect my application after I submit the updated PCC.?
  3. If I find new job and if it do not fall under any NOC, will it affect my PR process.?
  4. What would be the best way to approach this situation.?
  5. According to few consultant, they said that I can submit a web form stating that I have left the job and provide IRCC with my experience letter and all the pay stubs and it will not affect because I have received ITA meeting the minimum points requirement before changing/termination of my current job.
All the genuine feedback and guidance are most welcome.

Thank you in advance.