+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change Express Entry Profile after getting an ITA?

dadnani

Oct 15, 2017
Hello All,

I have recently received an Invitation to Apply for PR. While I was filling out my ITA, I noticed I made a mistake during my Express Entry Profile. The section in EE where we fill out Educational Background (in my case I completed my Bachelors in Canada), the question where it asks 'Since what year?' I answered it with my date of graduation instead of when I began my studies. Furthermore, for the next following question 'This is my current study?" I answered it yes instead of No. (Refer to the series of questions below to explain what I am trying to explain). I tried to go back to my EE to edit my answers and I am not able to edit them and they seem to be locked. Can anyone advice me what should I do? Note: Changing the answer wont change my points as I was already awarded points for Education and points for completing education in Canada, hence my points remain the same and above the cutoff during the selected round of invites?

1) Has XYZ finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

2) Field of study Help - Field of study

3) Since what year?

4) This is my current study

5) Complete/full academic years