+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of ITA under CEC for score 410

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
What are the chances of ITA under Canadian Exp class in this year (2015) if I have a score of 410? (No PNP and LMIA)

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
Ritwick said:
What are the chances of ITA under Canadian Exp class in this year (2015) if I have a score of 410? (No PNP and LMIA)
Just after reading forums,I got the feeling that you have a chance but patience is the key. It is just the start ,at least till April...

P.S: I understand,I should not write something regarding which i am not sure about. However,you are also not expecting an exact date and time.I posted so that you don't have to spend 2-3 hours going through different posts about express entry.

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Any input on this? I am wondering if I should go for a PNP or LMIA (both of which will require bugging my employer), or just play the waiting game?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
400-450 range is actually a good score considering no pnp or lmia

if all 779 applicants that got ITA declared job offer they had additional 600 pts.

the lowest marked was 886. less 600- means their crs score was only 286.

at the 2nd draw - lowest was 816- if that person had additional 600- his/her score would have only been 216.

there is hope for us without LMIA or PNP

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
fpnc2983 said:
400-450 range is actually a good score considering no pnp or lmia

if all 779 applicants that got ITA declared job offer they had additional 600 pts.

the lowest marked was 886. less 600- means their crs score was only 286.

at the 2nd draw - lowest was 816- if that person had additional 600- his/her score would have only been 216.

there is hope for us without LMIA or PNP
How do you get all these stats?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ritwick said:
How do you get all these stats?
on this forum and cic website.

First round of Express Entry candidates invited to fill labour market needs and contribute to Canada's economic growth
February 2, 2015 - Ottawa -Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that the first round of top-ranked candidates from Canada's Express Entry system is already helping to fill demonstrated and verifiable gaps in Canada's labour market.
On Saturday, January 31, 779 skilled workers, including professionals in natural and applied sciences, and industrial, electrical and construction trades, were invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Each of these candidates declared that they already have a valid job offer or provincial nomination.
Under Express Entry, skilled workers who want to apply to Canada's key economic immigration programs are able to create an online profile and express their interest in coming to Canada permanently.

Candidates who are accepted into the pool are ranked according to various factors, including language proficiency, education and work experience. Each is a leading indicator of one's likelihood of integrating fully and quickly into Canadian society and making an optimal contribution to the economy.
Canada will regularly invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply to immigrate. With most applications being processed in six months or less, candidates will be able to contribute to Canada's economy and job market more quickly than ever before.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
www.canada.ca/ExpressEntry

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
fpnc2983 said:
on this forum and cic website.

First round of Express Entry candidates invited to fill labour market needs and contribute to Canada's economic growth
February 2, 2015 - Ottawa -Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that the first round of top-ranked candidates from Canada's Express Entry system is already helping to fill demonstrated and verifiable gaps in Canada's labour market.
On Saturday, January 31, 779 skilled workers, including professionals in natural and applied sciences, and industrial, electrical and construction trades, were invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Each of these candidates declared that they already have a valid job offer or provincial nomination.
Under Express Entry, skilled workers who want to apply to Canada's key economic immigration programs are able to create an online profile and express their interest in coming to Canada permanently.

Candidates who are accepted into the pool are ranked according to various factors, including language proficiency, education and work experience. Each is a leading indicator of one's likelihood of integrating fully and quickly into Canadian society and making an optimal contribution to the economy.
Canada will regularly invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply to immigrate. With most applications being processed in six months or less, candidates will be able to contribute to Canada's economy and job market more quickly than ever before.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
www.canada.ca/ExpressEntry
That's cool. Where do I see the score though? You said the lowest score was 886 and 816

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check this one. btw the 2nd is 818 i guess.

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under
the Express Entry system #2 – February 7, 2015 11:59:59

No program specified
See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued 779
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited

Footnote * 818 points

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express