+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting Study permit (Canada)

Engr. Usman

Dec 6, 2015
Can you please let me know, what are my chances of getting work permit for canada

Matric: 77%
FSc.: 67 %
BSc. Electrical Engineering (2.85/4.0)
Working as Electrical Engineer in Dubai (2 Years experience)
IELTS: 6.5 Bands
Course: Project Management
Bank Statement: 40,000 CAD.

Engr. Usman

Dec 6, 2015
Because, sometime Visa offers are making refusal on account that you education is different than previous one. Thats why, I need suggestion from seniors.

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh,oh, I am not a senior. :)
but in any case the question is what work permit? where? do you have a job offer?
Take care. :)

Engr. Usman

Dec 6, 2015
I am working in Dubai as Electrical Engineer and I have valid work permit for Dubai.
Engr. Usman said:
Can you please let me know, what are my chances of getting work permit for canada

Matric: 77%
FSc.: 67 %
BSc. Electrical Engineering (2.85/4.0)
Working as Electrical Engineer in Dubai (2 Years experience)
IELTS: 6.5 Bands
Course: Project Management
Bank Statement: 40,000 CAD.
I am working in Dubai as Electrical Engineer and I have valid work permit for Dubai. But My question is about chances of getting student permit for canada as per my credentials mentioned above. Thanks

punar

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Med's Done....
1-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
29-12-2015
visa officers haven't studied each and every subject
they just see the relevancy by comparing the desired course's name with previous study.
ex. if someone has done with electrical engineering and want to go for management then it will be no
if someone with bsc want to do for mba then it will be NO ..
like this,,,
THIS IS WHAT I THINK (MAY BE I AM WRONG)

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
well to be honest if you are switching your course from ENG to Business offcourse the only one answer no because officer check your past qualification and upon this they will dedice either he may give you visa or not

What are the point he check.

1. Document are completed if yes
2. The document you provided are valid if yes
3. Check the course relevance
4. Will you come back to canada after study
5. Visa YES/No

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you knock it will be opened for you, I was taught that when I was a kid.

Can you demonstrate that the course you are choosing is going to help you in your career? can you show relevant experience that makes you need this course to move forward in your career. VO's are not idiots and they are not gods either. what they assess is the relevance of the claim being made. Thats where SOP comes into play.
if you can successfully argue that the program of study is commensurate with your career goals and will help you move forward significantly, you will get what you are looking for otherwise not.

nagesh2002

Jun 17, 2015
Even i have been rejected once with B.sc computers and Ielts of 6.0 any band not less than 5.5 in any band and i have been rejected on the reason that your course is not relevant in one or more of your qualification. so please let me know how to file for the next time i have done gic and also loan letter and sale agreement of 40000(CAD) and a lot....

please tell me if i want to change the course and re apply or else shall i change the college.....