+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting pgwp

Sep 3, 2024
Hello everybody,
In my second year study I had mathematics in my first semester and it was extremely tough that many people was not able to pass even by attempting it as much as three times. In my case because I am not very good at MATH, I also failed it two times and I cleaned it in my third attempt but unfortunately that third attempt was after my expected graduation date, not just that it was offered in a compressed format of just 2 months. At the same time I also failed in one communication subject. So after my expected graduation date I was left with two incomplete courses. So out of those two courses mathematics was not available for four months, so I decided to study both subjects together after four months. Now the worst part is that during that unofficial break of four months, college offered mathematics one last time in a compressed format of just two months, so I had no choice rather that taking just mathematics. Now, after that I was still left with one more course which is communication and I am studying it right now from Sept to December 2024 and I was working part time during my part time studies.

My question is that do I have any chances of getting a PGWP? if no then is there any solution to that, please help me.