+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College Reviews Needed

srk94

Feb 1, 2015
Hi!

I got an offer from Centennial College for Sept 15 Global Business Management OCGC program.

[size=10pt]1. What are the college reviews with respect to [/size]
- Quality of teaching
-Impact of college goodwill
-Progress campus

[size=10pt]2. I heard that a majority of students are Asian, Indian, Pakistani etc. and it feels like you're living in some Asian country. Is it so?[/size]

3. How is the area in which the Progress campus is situated in (Scarborough) and how accessible is it from the main city centre?

Please reply. :)

atmosphere99

Nov 27, 2014
Centennial is okay. For your program it should be fine. They are partner schools with University of Toronto I think. George Brown and Durham College are probably the best in the Greater Toronto Area. But George Brown isn't very good for business (some bad history in the news I remember).

I have dealt with Centennial before and the international department is not good - very unresponsive (but not as bad as George Brown's int'l dept - which is the worst).

The Scarborough campus of centennial is nice because it is quite big. It is about 30-40 mins from the city center, but no subway, so you need to take bus and train. Scarborough doesn't have the best reputation - it's lower income and less developed. It does have a large ethnic population, but they come from all over the world - quite mixed. Great food selection and good apartment rent prices. Mississauga is where most of the Indians are and North Toronto is where the Iranians and South Koreans are.

My advice is if you want a very 'local/anglo-saxon' Canadian feel, is to go to Durham College - they also have a very good reputation and good business program and a bus/train ride away from Toronto +20 mins over Scarborough.