Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
many here said that
they r in co-op program in centennial college

but my councilor and centennial clg representative said that they r not giving direct co-op offer letter and we need to write some exam and qualify in it then only we will be eligible for co-op
is it true
and is that exam hard?
and when will it be head (as soon as we arrive canada or admitted in clg program
or after 1 sem or before the co-op term)
and what will be the syllabus (related to our previous study or related to the course of study in 1st sem in the clg)

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hi,

Co-op are always at the end of program or in between.
I never heard about any co-op exam.
I study in Centennial
You just need to be in good academic standing in your program.
That's it.

Good Luck

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
8th July
Med's Done....
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th August
LANDED..........
31st August
Anil K said:
hi
many here said that

but my councilor and centennial clg representative said that they r not giving direct co-op offer letter and we need to write some exam and qualify in it then only we will be eligible for co-op
is it true
and is that exam hard?
and when will it be head (as soon as we arrive canada or admitted in clg program
and what will be the syllabus (related to our previous study or related to the course of study in 1st sem in the clg)
for which course ur goin 2 centennial

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil K said:
hi
many here said that

is it true
and is that exam hard?
true now centennial does not give co-op prgrms to international students..u have to give an exam on arrival to canada...dont know anything about the sllybus..if u clear the test then u will be shifted to co-op progrm...i also applied for the progm wich has co-op but was given the offer letter of the progrm which does not have co-op option...then i asked my consultant and she told me about this exam......

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitnay7777 said:
true now centennial does not give co-op prgrms to international students..u have to give an exam on arrival to canada...dont know anything about the sllybus..if u clear the test then u will be shifted to co-op progrm...i also applied for the progm wich has co-op but was given the offer letter of the progrm which does not have co-op option...then i asked my consultant and she told me about this exam......
Aman Singh now plz clarify this

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
8th July
Med's Done....
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th August
LANDED..........
31st August
chaitnay7777 said:
wen dis xam is held do u hv any idea regarding dat......I hv also heard dat as soon as v join da college der is some kind of skill assessment test is it de same test for co-op or der is some other test.....

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ischaan said:
wen dis xam is held do u hv any idea regarding dat......I hv also heard dat as soon as v join da college der is some kind of skill assessment test is it de same test for co-op or der is some other test.....
can anyone who r at present studying in centennial college explain abt these exams

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hi,

We only give the assessment exam, when we arrive to college.
Assessment exams help them to find out the suitable English and Math subject for you.
I never heard any such change regarding co-op.
Tell me your program, I will go to school Wednesday.
I will find out.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman singh said:
Hi,

Assessment exams help them to find out the suitable English and Math subject for you.
I will find out.
the name of my progrm is Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast Track) and progrm code is 3425..bro kindly confirm about this exam...and also confirm if one does not want to opt for co-op then also i have to give this exam...
also bro as u r studying in centennial right now kindly tell how is the clg and overall study there...and the timming of the classes like it is 3 days a week or 4 dayzz and daily timmings of the classes...thanxx in advance buddy....

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
chaitnay7777 said:
the name of my progrm is Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast Track) and progrm code is 3425..bro kindly confirm about this exam...and also confirm if one does not want to opt for co-op then also i have to give this exam...
also bro as u r studying in centennial right now kindly tell how is the clg and overall study there...and the timming of the classes like it is 3 days a week or 4 dayzz and daily timmings of the classes...thanxx in advance buddy....
So Did U got admission directly or you have to appear for the exam...
I am also going to apply in the same program

ggsn

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
i m also going for the same prgrm computer systm tech -netwrking (fastrack)...
nd for co-op u hve to chnge the course i thnk bcz course code is diffrent it is of 24 to 28 mnths duration exceeds.. while ths course is of 16 mnths only... one of my frnds is doing co-op ths sem she told me ths...

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman singh said:
Hi,

I will find out.
My course is Environmental protection Technology
and English assessment test is ok but Maths :'(
the problem is we have groups in intermediate like MPC, BIPC etc and I belong to BIPC and we will not have maths in BIPC its Botony, Zoology, Physics and chemistry
so i m afraid and wat will be the syllabus and wat happens if we score less in maths and also please try to get information abut this course as in the official website I read that the test is held if its necessary for the course
so do I need to give maths test..
and also abt co-op as ii am very much interested in it.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
ggsn said:
i m also going for the same prgrm computer systm tech -netwrking (fastrack)...
nd for co-op u hve to chnge the course i thnk bcz course code is diffrent it is of 24 to 28 mnths duration exceeds.. while ths course is of 16 mnths only... one of my frnds is doing co-op ths sem she told me ths...
When r u going buddy...