+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial:Admission application is on hold..!!!

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I have applied for Mechanical engg design(fast track). I had conditional letter for the same before IELTS test.After submission of IELTS result they are telling there are too many applications for this course so your application is on hold. If we will get confirmation for extra seats we will revert back to you. This has taken 3 days still no reply. Any one knows when they will share admission status weather it is yes or no....?? :'( :'(

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
YP said:
I have applied for Mechanical engg design(fast track). I had conditional letter for the same before IELTS test.After submission of IELTS result they are telling there are too many applications for this course so your application is on hold. If we will get confirmation for extra seats we will revert back to you. This has taken 3 days still no reply. Any one knows when they will share admission status weather it is yes or no....?? :'( :'(
I wud suggest you to talk directly to college admission advisor. They ll let you know abt the status of your application.
But mostly if seats get fulfilled they will suggest you an alternative option in another program related to your field.

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I had talk with him he told me same wait for approval or opt another course. I also mailed for other courses in replacement of the previous one. But no reply after that. :-[

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
Better you wait for some working days and let them take their decision.

You shud also inform them that u need to submit your file asap otherwise your visa mayb delayed.

Good Luck.