+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Express Entry

Farox

Jul 10, 2012
Hi another problem I encountered... I read somewhere that I just need to do take the CELPIP with the listening/speaking part and not reading/writing.

I scored high enough on those but when I try to enter that in the express entry profile it keeps asking me for the reading/writing score.

Does that mean I need to take the test again including the reading/writing parts?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Farox said:
Hi another problem I encountered... I read somewhere that I just need to do take the CELPIP with the listening/speaking part and not reading/writing.

I scored high enough on those but when I try to enter that in the express entry profile it keeps asking me for the reading/writing score.

Does that mean I need to take the test again including the reading/writing parts?
You need all 4 scores as already pointed out, I didn't even think it was possible to only take 2 out of 4 tests :S I guess that's a difference between CELPIP and IELTS.

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farox said:

Hi

CELPIP GENERAL
A four-skills (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) English language proficiency test designated by CIC for Permanent Resident status in Canada.

CELPIP GENERAL-LS
A two-skills (Listening and Speaking) English language proficiency test accepted by CIC for Canadian Citizenship

You need to take the first one.

Good Luck!