+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
Hie , I’m on a closed work permit with LMIA .. I received invitation and submitted the form .. but in my LMIA doc pay rate shows

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
received invitation and submitted the form .. but in my LMIA doc pay rate shows 17.10$ and my pay stub shows around 16.25$ will this effect my application…
I received invitation and submitted my application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
received invitation and submitted the form .. but in my LMIA doc pay rate shows 17.10$ and my pay stub shows around 16.25$ will this effect my application…
Yes it it possible. Your salary in your LMIA must match your paystubs. All you can do is wait.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What is the reason why your employer is not paying you the full salary stated in your LMIA?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If I ask my employer to change the pay rate in pay stub will that be helpful
No. Your employer cannot just change your pay stubs. That is illegal. Your bank statements must match your pay stubs. Your employer must pay you what was agreed to in the LMIA.

How long has this been going on? Your employer is not in compliance with the LMIA and could be in trouble. Your employer had to get approval to decrease your salary.

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
No. Your employer cannot just change your pay stubs. That is illegal. Your bank statements must match your pay stubs. Your employer must pay you what was agreed to in the LMIA.

How long has this been going on? Your employer is not in compliance with the LMIA and could be in trouble. Your employer had to get approval to decrease your salary.
3months ..
I’m saying if my pay rate changes for the new pay stubs in future will that be helps

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
3months ..
I’m saying if my pay rate changes for the new pay stubs in future will that be helps
But how does that help you now if you received ITA? Is your employer going to start paying you what is on the LMIA? You have 3 months of not being paid what your LMIA states.

Again, your employer should have applied for a modification and is not in compliance.

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
Yes my employer going to start the pay that is in the LMIA doc ..
and to apply for a decrease the website says to resubmit the LMIA application… right

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes my employer going to start the pay that is in the LMIA doc ..
and to apply for a decrease the website says to resubmit the LMIA application… right
So are you going to be paid the salary or employer is filing for a decrease? The filing had to be done before your salary was decreased and not after. And if paid more it still doesn’t address the fact that you have not been paid the salary in your LMIA. You will have to wait and see if IRCC approves your PR application as you cannot change your past paystubs which will show the discrepancy.

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
So are you going to be paid the salary or employer is filing for a decrease? The filing had to be done before your salary was decreased and not after. And if paid more it still doesn’t address the fact that you have not been paid the salary in your LMIA. You will have to wait and see if IRCC approves your PR application as you cannot change your past paystubs which will show the discrepancy.
Yes , I’m about to get paid starting next month the same pay that shows in my LMIA doc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes , I’m about to get paid starting next month the same pay that shows in my LMIA doc
Ok. So this doesn’t address your PR application and if IRCC asks why you were not paid your agreed to salary for 3 months and why your employer was not in compliance. Don’t see you getting paid next month as relevant to your PR application.

Kanna1996

Oct 11, 2023
Ok. So this doesn’t address your PR application and if IRCC asks why you were not paid your agreed to salary for 3 months and why your employer was not in compliance. Don’t see you getting paid next month as relevant to your PR application.
Hie , my employer provided me the pay stub for the hours that had disparency, what to do now should I wait till I get any response from ircc or should Create a web form and upload it