+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC URGENT QUERY

Wajih1993

Jun 14, 2021
Hello all,

I am and international graduate and have completed one year programme hear in Canada. I have started my NOC B job on Dec 16 2020 and will complete one year in DEC 16 2021.

1: I got covid in Feb and have to self isolate so it was unpaid leave dose this would be an exception? or i have to apply for EE after 31st DEC 2021???

2: As i will be completing my one year in December 2021 co can i make my profile in the pool and if i get the invitation in mid of `December or in the first draw of December should i accept and proceed with it???

3.I would be on the paid vocation from first of January for two weeks as i have not taken any leave till yet and got my vacations hours for two week. So can i add this two vocation weeks to my experience as its paid and also i would be leaving the country for the vocation is it ok to be on vacation out of county???

request you assistance please.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
my advice dont count the unpaid covid period in your day count. Also if you are planning to go out of the country leave those 2 weeks out.

a few days here and there , the max is that you could apply by Jan 30 under CEC. why take the extra risk for one month.