+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec refusal

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
after waiting four months I got refusal for express entry under cec class the reason was the evidence I showed for back home experience is not sufficient that reduced my points from 480 to 454. What should I do now can I apply again under cec class please help

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
after waiting four months I got refusal for express entry under cec class the reason was the evidence I showed for back home experience is not sufficient that reduced my points from 480 to 454. What should I do now can I apply again under cec class please help
454? what was the cut off score for the draw you got invited on?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just reapply and don’t count the experience back home as points, and 454 right now should get u ITA soon.

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
What's u r profile and aor date ? I hope u have canadian experience just apply with that,why exactly they didn't accept your home country experience did u miss any documents or did they even ask for additional documents to prove it?

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
What's u r profile and aor date ? I hope u have canadian experience just apply with that,why exactly they didn't accept your home country experience did u miss any documents or did they even ask for additional documents to prove it?
I provided everything pay stubs reference letter contract letter the officer is just not satisfied

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
At anypoint did u know if u had passed eligibility by calling CIC or ordering gcms?
In the letter they said I don’t pass eligibility requirement anymore because the points are less than cut off. I applied with 480 points. The international experience they didn’t accept reduced my points to 454. But I got ITA with cut off of 458 points.

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
No it was just showing under process and checking the eligibility requirements. I called Cic once too and they said it’s under processing nothing else. I just put specific case enquiry on the IRCC webform. Because the documents are genuine. I don’t know what else to do.

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
Inside Canada I have one year left on my permit but in the letter it is mentioned that I may or may not get the invitation again

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Inside Canada I have one year left on my permit but in the letter it is mentioned that I may or may not get the invitation again
Make a new express entry profile and in the Job Experience part just don't include your foreign experience. With 454 score you will probably get an ITA again in the next draw (latest draw was 451 score). Once you're filling your personal history information after ITA you can put your complete foreign experience there. Just don't try to claim points for it, if your canadian experience is good there is no reason for them to reject your application again.