+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC NOC Code Help Urgent

carlUG

Mar 22, 2023
I applied in March for my Express Entry - Canada Experience Class. I heard back from the immigration officer this week.

They stated that I needed to:
"Provide a new letters of employment from your employer, the dates that you were employed, your rate of pay, your job description and list of duties." I'll be honest my initial employment letter was too basic.

For the record I've worked three years and 11 months as an account manager and customer success manager. I work for an app with clients who pay for marketing. I'm applying for NOC 11202 which is 11202 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. I want to make sure my duties align with my NOC since that's what's closest to my job title and what my colleagues successfully picked.

please advice what can be added to my improved letter to improve approval chances?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I applied in March for my Express Entry - Canada Experience Class. I heard back from the immigration officer this week.

"Provide a new letters of employment from your employer, the dates that you were employed, your rate of pay, your job description and list of duties." I'll be honest my initial employment letter was too basic.

For the record I've worked three years and 11 months as an account manager and customer success manager. I work for an app with clients who pay for marketing. I'm applying for NOC 11202 which is 11202 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. I want to make sure my duties align with my NOC since that's what's closest to my job title and what my colleagues successfully picked.

please advice what can be added to my improved letter to improve approval chances?
Add the things asked. You can research about a typical letter on IRCC website under job offer.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

The letter needs to be formal, and the more information it includes about the company issuing it, the better. Ideally, a letter of reference should:

• Be written on company letterhead
  • Be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
  • Have the responsible officer/supervisor’s name and job title printed beneath the signature
  • Include the company’s contact information
  • Be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)
  • If possible, have the business card of the person signing it attached

If your letters of reference don’t have these things, it might be a red flag to the visa officer that the employer issuing the letter is not genuine.

There are also specific things that an ideal letter of reference should include:

• Your official job title
  • The dates of your employment
  • Your salary per week
  • Your average hours per week
  • A detailed list of your employment duties.