+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec medical exam

Tanu1029

Oct 8, 2011
Hi...

I recently received my medical exam instruction for my immigration under CEC last week. I applied in July and I got medical in less than three months. Is that normal ..?

I am planning to go back to India for visit but I am afraid that if I did my medical now and left for India I
Might get letter from immigration for passport submission..:(. Any suggestions what I should do and also how long does it take for whole process to finish after medical examination ..?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanu1029 said:
Hi...

I recently received my medical exam instruction for my immigration under CEC last week. I applied in July and I got medical in less than three months. Is that normal ..?

I am planning to go back to India for visit but I am afraid that if I did my medical now and left for India I
Might get letter from immigration for passport submission..:(. Any suggestions what I should do and also how long does it take for whole process to finish after medical examination ..?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
You are really lucky guy!. Without much waiting like so many others, you received your medical call. Any way if the visit is so urgent, then do the medical now and plan visit. Don't extend your stay in India for long period preferably less than two months is better.

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
wilson said:
You are really lucky guy!. Without much waiting like so many others, you received your medical call. Any way if the visit is so urgent, then do the medical now and plan visit. Don't extend your stay in India for long period preferably less than two months is better.
exactly!!! I was waiting for about 5 months to receive my medical exam request. You are soooooo lucky!!!

salmtzo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
You are all lucky, from the day a submitted my application till I received medical request 11 months passed; after that I haven't heard anything....

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
oh.......!! i also got my medical request within 3 months...............!!!

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
salmtzo said:
You are all lucky, from the day a submitted my application till I received medical request 11 months passed; after that I haven't heard anything....
Did you also apply for CEC? When did you complete the medical exam? And which Immigration Office did you send your file?

salmtzo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
kvisa,

1.- Yes, CEC.
2.- Medical Exam Requested on Aug/03 and done on Aug/16
3.- I send my file to Bufalo (September/2010) and it was transfer to L.A. (May/2011)

Kind Regards

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
salmtzo said:
kvisa,

1.- Yes, CEC.
2.- Medical Exam Requested on Aug/03 and done on Aug/16
3.- I send my file to Bufalo (September/2010) and it was transfer to L.A. (May/2011)

Kind Regards
Salmtzo,

I completed my medical exam on June 10 and still did not hear anything from the Immigration Office which is about 4 months. I guess it's normal for file been transfered to LA to take long time. After your medical exam was done. It took about a couple of weeks to get the result from the hospital and a week to send to Visa Office. If you worry about your status, you can contact your Visa Office. In your case, it still be L.A. for more info. Good luck!!!

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
i sugest all applicants please dont try to contact VO at any point of time.......................!!

please have patience...............!! you will get it............!!!

it may take little bit longer some times...............!!!

if they are going to reject they will.............!!!

if they are going to apporove they will...................!!!

god bless youl all and ME...................... also