+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland, February AOR

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the same thing as I have right now. I received my AOR on February 24th 2016. Passed my medicals a week after. My background check was set to not started until just last week (20th of July). I've seen many people have their background check go to, "In Progress" a week after they submit their applications. And mine didn't go into, "In Progress" until July 20th. A whole five months after I submitted my application. Before that it was, "Not started". Is this normal? Has anyone else encountered this? I ordered GCMS notes but I feel like they're going to arrive a bit too late. I'm a CEC Inland applicant.

Thanks in advance.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Yes it is absolutely normal.
Your application stacks up to certain tasks and officers will take care of the scheduled tasks one by one. Some applicants get their security check on the last stage some get in the middle.

Don't worry, you're just 5 month in. I am just wondering how you got your medicals a week after you AOR? Usually medical request is the last stage with your RPRF payment.

Best of luck,

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezafc said:
Yes it is absolutely normal.
Your application stacks up to certain tasks and officers will take care of the scheduled tasks one by one. Some applicants get their security check on the last stage some get in the middle.

Don't worry, you're just 5 month in. I am just wondering how you got your medicals a week after you AOR? Usually medical request is the last stage with your RPRF payment.

Best of luck,
Thank you for your reply! I submitted my medical the same time I submitted the rest of my applications. I don't know how but I got it approved within a week.

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
Bluericochet said:
Thank you for your reply! I submitted my medical the same time I submitted the rest of my applications. I don't know how but I got it approved within a week.
Medical is one of the first thing they review with the new system (Express entry).
Your application timeline seems standard to me. I think your PPR is coming soon. However if you are worried, you can request your gcms notes to get further details. :)
Good luck

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nataliafrance said:
Medical is one of the first thing they review with the new system (Express entry).
Your application timeline seems standard to me. I think your PPR is coming soon. However if you are worried, you can request your gcms notes to get further details. :)
Good luck
Thank you for your reply! I'm hoping so too. It's been too long of a wait. Not much longer now.

adamodef

Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone ,

I submitted ALL documents at 12th of July,2016 from Canada
and no sign of CIC yet even of my medical results.

Is this normal ? Furthermore , I'd like to extend my WP via BOWP but I only have 1,5 months left
to obtain the review of Eligibility. Do you thing is it enough to extend or not ?