+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC EE Draw #176 *Join here* for application, documents

monicaxxxx

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, I received ITA (draw #176) on Feb 13, 2021. However, I am confused about the following:

1. I am currently out of Canada and back to my country of origin Japan (for 4 months now). Since I have lived in Canada for like 10 years and I will go back to Canada maybe in one month, for "Country of Residence" should I select Canada or Japan?

2. I worked in Canada from August 2019 to October 2020. However, in the last three weeks of October 2020, I went back to Japan for family visit because it was my paid vacation time. In this situation, for my "Address history", should I put down that I have starting to live in my Japanese address starting from the date I left Canada (October 4, 2020)? Or starting to live in Japan from the date I finished my job which was October 30, 2020? (I am confused because it was my paid vacation so literally I was still living in Canada, I just went for a paid vacation, so I don't need to change my address. But, since Japan is my country of origin, so what should I put for the date?)

3. For CERB period, how does officer calculates time when applicant is on CERB? I was on CERB for one month ( still have job but the company was forced to shut down due to COVID-19) so do I need to exclude this one month? How do I tell officer I was on CERB?

4. As I am currently in Japan, do I need to return to Canada before I submit my application? Or is it better for me to return to Canada before I submit?

Thank you in advance for your time!!!!! Congrats to every applicant who has received ITA!!!