+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cec draw

Cherry1999

Apr 26, 2024
Hello,

I have heard in the recent times that a lot of people are talking about cec draws. Do you think that they would bring back cec draws again? Because I tried to improve my score and as I did Master I went through pnp masters stream as well but the recent pnp draw was 54 and my score was 52. I didn't get invite.
My express entry score is 460. I'm not sure if there will be a draw taken at this score because I see a lot of people in the list. In this case, do anybody have any suggestions?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have heard in the recent times that a lot of people are talking about cec draws. Do you think that they would bring back cec draws again? Because I tried to improve my score and as I did Master I went through pnp masters stream as well but the recent pnp draw was 54 and my score was 52. I didn't get invite.
My express entry score is 460. I'm not sure if there will be a draw taken at this score because I see a lot of people in the list. In this case, do anybody have any suggestions?
CEC draws have been back for a while. The last CEC draw was on July 17 with CRS score of 515. Before that May 31 at 522. Learn French.

Cherry1999

Apr 26, 2024
Oh my god, I have no knowledge on French. I feel it's better that I give one more try of another exam rather than sticking on to the existing one