+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applied, AOR received, BWOP Rejected, Parent of Canadian what next?

Jan 19, 2014
I submitted my CEC application last August, a few weeks before my Post-Graduation WP expired. I had previously submitted an application months earlier but it was returned due to a glitch.
I had obviously missed the 4 month window for the BWOP application and as a result by the time my AOR arrived in October my work permit had already expired and I was already out of status. I applied for a restoration of status as well as BWOP (even though I somewhat realize the futility of this) of which I received a rejection on Friday. My course of action would have otherwise been different had it not been for the fact that I am the father of a 3 year old Canadian from a previous relationship. I am wondering what my course of action should be as at now since I made my CEC application from inside Canada, and I need to continue supporting my kid and myself but I have since stopped working and obviously running out of $. I would much appreciate any input to help me get myself out of this hot pickle soup situation. Cheers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would start looking for an employer who is willing to offer you a job and also obtain an approved LMO. That's the only option I see since your old work permit has expired.