+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application through EE - extra requirements?

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
Hi friends,

I was unlucky enough to have submitted my application to CIC for CEC after they reached the cap. On the other hand, I am lucky though to have a score of 482 after my ECA is approved, which according to the spreadsheet should put me in the top 2% or so.

My question. For my CEC application I don't need include my 1+ years of experience in Australia, however some of my 482 points come directly from specifying this experience in my EOI.

I am taking steps to get the proof from my ex employer in Australia but it's gonna be hard. Does anyone know if CIC will require proof of previous employment if you've used it to get EE points?

Thanks!

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Yes, All information provided in the EE profile will be verified by an immigration officer upon receiving ITA. SO yes you will need to provide proof.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im Afraid, YES!

They will make you submit Reference letters, Pay Stubs or Any kinda Written proof that you were working there. Mostly they would need to verify that the job duties you did were according to the NOC you applied for!

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
What about spouse's experience? Is it also required to prove?
In 2014 forms spouse's experience gave you no benefits and no forms asked for this type of proof.