+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application submitted CRS 520

Ammar bharmal

Jan 2, 2020
Quick question

I accrued one year of foreign work experience as a personal assistant starting towards the end of high school until I moved to Canada for my studies. Initially, on my study permit application, I only included five months of work post-high school because I was unaware that paid training experience could also be counted. I have a reference letter and payslips stamped by the company indicating payment was made in cash, and I've attached an explanatory letter detailing this. Considering I was still in high school during part of this time, could this raise any concerns? Additionally, I have three years of Canadian work experience under NOC 22221 as a user support technician, and I'm currently in Canada with a CELPIP score of 10 in listening, 10 in reading, 11 in writing, and 9 in speaking, alongside a two-year diploma. I also realized that I included different work experience as an accounting assistant on my PGWP application in error . Could this cause any issues? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.