+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA ATIP NOTES

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
Guys I got notes from CBSA but there is a note from office is not clear and I don’t understand it the rest of them are pretty understandable
Office :- Gatineau- COI-RTD
Text:- HIGH PROFILE CASE
Action:- Flagged to CSG
Resolution: will not be flagged to MINO. Does not meet HP criteria case completed. DK****/Name

what does that mean?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Guys I got notes from CBSA but there is a note from office is not clear and I don’t understand it the rest of them are pretty understandable
Office :- Gatineau- COI-RTD
Text:- HIGH PROFILE CASE
Action:- Flagged to CSG
Resolution: will not be flagged to MINO. Does not meet HP criteria case completed. DK****/Name

what does that mean?
MINO is the Minister's Office - they aren't flagged, and so they aren't considered to have an interest.

I don't know about the other stuff.

Reactions: Saznuck8

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Do you meant they will refuse the file ? When you said they are not considered to have an interest
I meant that they did not flag the Minister's Office because it wouldn't be a matter of interest that far up the food chain.

I really don't know what the other stuff indicates, but you do not want to be of interest to the Minister's Office.

Reactions: Saznuck8

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
I meant that they did not flag the Minister's Office because it wouldn't be a matter of interest that far up the food chain.

I really don't know what the other stuff indicates, but you do not want to be of interest to the Minister's Office.
what about this note?
Office:- HM Vancouver
Text:- File assigned to KC*****
notification sent to officer and office’s support team

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
what about this note?
Office:- HM Vancouver
Text:- File assigned to KC*****
notification sent to officer and office’s support team
Now you're looking to confirm things that you already know.

You have a file in Vancouver.
Someone identified with the initials KC looks to have control of your file.
Whatever they're talking about, KC needs to clip that ? onto the file.

So, is KC the decision-maker, or the head chief of the clerks who clip things to files? Who can say.

I vaguely recall that you're possibly from a TSR nation, but I don't really remember.