+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cash-Checque-Bank transfer --A mix of all three for my salary

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hey guys,

My New NOC Of my new Job is 2232 and it is a small company with around 25 employees. Luckily they do have a good online presence.
But the way they distribute the salary is mixed.

First three months-I got paid in cash, No bank statement but i can show my IT returns as a proof that i received the pay.
4,5,6- Bank transfer from a bank account which says the name of the company in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
7-Checque from their bank account, which only mentions the account number and nothing else in the bank statement (Amount is the same)
8.9.10.11.12-Again it will be bank transfer from the account of the company which will say the name of the company in the bank statement( Amount will stay the same)

The company is ready to write all this on a letter head that they issued the 7th month salary in cheque due to internal company's financial problems. Also it is their policy to pay people on probation in cash.

Will this be an issue with IRCC while proving work experience ?

Reactions: dankboi

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
My friend you are good to go!
Arrange all the documents which show that you have received salary by different modes of payment.
Also the good thing is that your company is ready to give a detailed letter regarding the same.

Also watch

student109

May 28, 2022
Hi, I am in a similar situation too.

I have work experience of 1.8 years in an IT company in India. For the first 1.5 months, I was paid in cash and for the rest of the duration, in a Bank account. As I will put the bank statement of full work experience duration, my salary in cash will not be there on the statement. So, how do I prove it? Note that no payslips were given. Will a letter stating cash salary be enough?

Please help me out as I need to apply for my study permit for Fall 2022 as soon as possible due to high processing times.