+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case Rejected and I am dejected... Student Visa (Pakistan) :(

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
Hi,

My student visa application has been rejected this week... Reason been the VO was not satisfied that I

1. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to pay tuition fees.
2. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to maintain myself.
3. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to pay the costs of transporting.

I have submitted the required sponsorship documents and bank statement of (1 year tuition fee + 2 year living exp) of my uncle but still they rejected my case..

I have couple of questions

1. Should I reapply or should I submit an inquiry?
2. How do I strengthen my case If I want to reapply... since I showed the desired/required amount.I know the reason since they mentioned in the application but they didn't that how much should I have to show... so please help me this regard.
They mentioned in the letter that I should only reapply if my situation has changed substantively.... I really don't get this... I have shown the required financial resources, what else should I do???? :mad:

Need some suggestions

Regards

Dejected One!! :(

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
I think the reason is that they are your uncle's finances and no your parents/personal finances.

No idea what you should do though, I'm sure a senior will help you out.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa
so sad to hear buddy... yes the issue is ur uncle statement.... to strengthen ur case bnk stat should b on your parents name and answer of last line is every refusal has same pattern if ur situation change u can reapply BLA BLA .....

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
WS,

If the reason behind the rejection is my uncle's financial statement then why CIC mention this sponsorship option at first place? I don't get it as if this option is selected than your application will be rejected... it doesn't make sense :(

nvidia14

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Already done !!
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
Rab dey barohsey
LANDED..........
jub wo chaheyga
Brav......your course will start in sept right if not than its too late to do anything.....1st try to take a loan of one year living expense and 1st sem tuition fees............and try to build up your profile by adding property and liquid asset papers if not already added .......it will be cool if you can show money in your brothers sisters or mom and dad account..............!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this is positive in a sense that you only have financial issues which is easy to sort out not like study mismatch !!!!!!!!!!!! hope it helps...!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Dude this is the way I see it, lets say your annual tuition is 10 dollars, and the program is 2 years long.

Then your annual living expenses are also 10 dollars, for 2 years that totals to 20 dollars.

Now if you select your parents as your sponsors, and they have full-time paying jobs, then showing 20 or 30 dollars is ok. Since they will earn more money during the first year and send you more etc.

If you select your uncle however, and show only 20 or 30 dollars, its very suspicious. Because for obvious reasons, your uncle is not going to empty his bank account on you, right? Even if he doesn't have his own family to support, he probably wont spend his life savings on you. At the most CHC will count maybe 50 or 60% of your uncle's bank acc as money that he is willing to invest in you. So its obvious your showing that money just to get the visa, and you will have to work once you are there.

That option you mention is there in case your uncle had something like 60, 80 dollars in the account.

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
echelon99 said:
Dude this is the way I see it, lets say your annual tuition is 10 dollars, and the program is 2 years long.

Then your annual living expenses are also 10 dollars, for 2 years that totals to 20 dollars.

Now if you select your parents as your sponsors, and they have full-time paying jobs, then showing 20 or 30 dollars is ok. Since they will earn more money during the first year and send you more etc.

If you select your uncle however, and show only 20 or 30 dollars, its very suspicious. Because for obvious reasons, your uncle is not going to empty his bank account on you, right? Even if he doesn't have his own family to support, he probably wont spend his life savings on you. At the most CHC will count maybe 50 or 60% of your uncle's bank acc as money that he is willing to invest in you. So its obvious your showing that money just to get the visa, and you will have to work once you are there.

That option you mention is there in case your uncle had something like 60, 80 dollars in the account.
First of all my father passed away, that's why my uncle is supporting me, secondly my uncle is single, and most importantly the amount that is required to show is around 33k CAD (22K tuition +10K living) but my uncle showed around 40k CAD and he is working in Canada as a govt employee....

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
Also please tell me that does my chances are lower if I apply again because of first time rejection???

and also I took a loan of around 40 lac and put it on my another relative's account since Jan, so can I reapply with that statement plus my other financial sponsor i.e. (my uncle from canada)

I put that money on my uncle's account because a consultant told me that the VO will investigate the source of income which will results in rejection, so it would be better that I put it in someone's account whom is earning that much.

Please tell me with both financial resources should I apply again???

one of my uncle's friend is a lawyer in Canada, he suggested to file an inquiry, so is it a better option or should I re-apply...
My LOA is valid till end of 2013.. already one semester is lost, and I don't think that I will be able to get admission in May, so last chance would be in Sept intake....
I am seriously confused big time.... everyone is giving opinions/suggestions and I have no clue what to do...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am really sorry about the rejection. I know it could take a month to receive the results, but I suggest you order the gcms notes through your uncle. They will give you a clearer picture of the VOs reasoning which will give you a better chance to respond. I am surprised they didn't pull the ties to Canada as an issue with your uncle living here. Good luck.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying in uni of New Brunswick M.ENG ECE...I am applying from Pakistan...my question is:
The total cost of prog with rent,tuition, food and books is almost 30k$,
Now I have a max statement of 27k$, and my father is retired and house rely on me and my brother income which is also not so good, kindly tell me

WILL IT BE BANIFICIAL IF I PAY HALF OR FULL FEE BEFORE APPLYING, in the offer letter there is no condition like I should pay the fee, also my consultant is saying don't pay the fee it's not necessary.

I will ask my uncle to pay the fee this way my statement will remain there and fee will also be paid so I think chances will be good.

KINDLY PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME AS IT WILL BE VERY VALUABLE FOR ME. WILL IT BENEFIT ME IN VISA?