+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CareGiver Options

Coley

Dec 22, 2023
I have a family member who was working on the farm work programme but left it owing to the deplorable and horrid conditions. They picked up a job as a caregiver and is now working as a live-in caregiver. Their visa ran out a few days ago, is there any hope of getting this regularised even with a new employment as a care giver?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a family member who was working on the farm work programme but left it owing to the deplorable and horrid conditions. They picked up a job as a caregiver and is now working as a live-in caregiver. Their visa ran out a few days ago, is there any hope of getting this regularised even with a new employment as a care giver?

Thanks
How did person just change employers? is caregiving position in Quebec? If not, have to apply through HCCP program. It opens and closed on January 1. Need ECA and IELTS. If visa is expired, friend must stop working and change status to visitor.

Last edited:

EmmaChinwendu

Dec 22, 2023
Dear Hiring Manager,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chinwendu Chibueze Emmanuel , and I am writing to express my strong interest in the caregiver position at your esteemed organization. I recently learned about the exciting opportunity to work as a caregiver with the added benefit of a free visa, and I believe I am an ideal candidate for this role.
Throughout my life, I have been driven by a deep sense of compassion and a genuine desire to assist those in need. As a caregiver, I find great fulfillment in providing support, comfort, and personalized care to individuals who require assistance with their daily activities. I firmly believe that everyone deserves to live a life of dignity and respect, and I am committed to making a positive impact on the lives of those I care for.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Hiring Manager,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chinwendu Chibueze Emmanuel , and I am writing to express my strong interest in the caregiver position at your esteemed organization. I recently learned about the exciting opportunity to work as a caregiver with the added benefit of a free visa, and I believe I am an ideal candidate for this role.
Throughout my life, I have been driven by a deep sense of compassion and a genuine desire to assist those in need. As a caregiver, I find great fulfillment in providing support, comfort, and personalized care to individuals who require assistance with their daily activities. I firmly believe that everyone deserves to live a life of dignity and respect, and I am committed to making a positive impact on the lives of those I care for.
Don’t know who you think you are addressing but this is not a job site. There are no jobs here. No employers either.