+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't open or download IMM1295(Application for Work Permit Made Outside Canada)

Jakevdvf

Sep 5, 2013
Hello, I am trying to complete my online application for a working permit in Canada, when I try to open the IMM1295E.pdf at this address:

www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1295E.pdf

I get the following message;
"To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from www[dot]adobe[dot]com/products/acrobat/readstep2[dot]html
For further support, go to www[dot]adobe[dot]com/support/products/acrreader[dot]html "

I have tried to open this address on several computers and a few iPhones and I get the same message every time.

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have a copy that they could email to me? I'm freaking out here, times getting short till I leave for canada, only like 9 weeks now....

Can anyone help me please?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Instead of opening directly, try saving this document to your computer locally first (by choosing download option or file->save as). Then open it again using Adobe pdf reader. Version 8 or higher is required. If you do not have that, please install it from adobe site.

This is a common issue and primary cause is that only adobe version 8 or higher are supported to fill all of cic forms.