+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant login to GC account - seek urgent help

vnsons1

Dec 3, 2021
I had applied for.the PR to Canada in 2017-18 and after one year my immigration agency informed me that therewas no movement in the application. Now after 4 yrs I have started getting emails from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" that my application status has changes and I am getting these reminder emails every day for the last 3 days. The problem is, I don't recognize the application numbers mentioned in the email and I definitely don't remember the login ID/password to view my application status nor do I remember any security QnA to link the application numbers to any new account. I had started 2-3 applications myself for visit visas, immigration visas but don't remember completing, paying and submitting any applications. So I have a few questions from you all:
- are the emails I am getting from donotreply@cic.gc.ca a spam/hoax emails or they are just sending an application closure notice i.e. that they can't pursue my application any further?
- i can't access my cic account so is there a way to actually get access to my account and check the application status? Can someone like canadavisa check it on my behalf and pursue it?

I will appreciate your urgent advise on this matter.
Kind Regards,