+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant Identify my NOC- ENERGY MANAGEMENT/ ENERGY EFFICIENCY

Ellezaj

Jan 2, 2022
I am trying to search for the best NOC for my work experiences but I can't find one.
I was supposed to use 2173 as advised by an immigration consultant but I want to search for a more accurate one.

Here is the summary of my job description

- Part of team that handles Energy Performance Contracts (EPC)
-supports both the Facilities Automation Center Service/Operations Team and the Projects Team, Energy and Project Manager in managing the projects, Measurement & Verification, Baseline and Savings Calculation and implementation of Energy Conservation Measures
-When supporting the Service/Operations Team, provides training and mentoring to partner organization staff to help them utilize controls technologies most effectively.
-responsible for the graphical user interface and the behind-the-scenes computer hardware, software, and network communication that make the control systems possible.
-assigned to support multiple project management teams throughout the life of each project
-develop control system logic programs for maintenance and upgrade projects as well as contribute to the development of written specifications and standard reference drawings.
-Prepares the Monthly Energy Savings Report
-Testing and configuration of software platform such as Cisco Energy Management, Niagara Tridium, Siemens Advantage Navigator, Skyspark for energy optimization

Can I use 2232 or 4161 rather than using the 2173(Software engineers and designers)?

Appreciate your help.