+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant get ECA what to do ?

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have very strange situation where I cant get all the required documents from my university because of some dispute related to my college where i studied and university people simply said no they wont do anything like sign the mark sheets or stamp it, Last week my employer received positive LMIA to support for my immigration. Can any one help me to know if i can submit my express entry without eca and if so how much points i do have, I tried some tools for CRA calculator but education part is confusing so points seems to be under 400.

My details
3 years undergrad program: BBA 2010-2013
International business management- 1 year 2013-2014
Project management- 1year 2014-2015
Applying under FSW
1 year experience

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tejvalentine said:
Hello Everyone,

I have very strange situation where I cant get all the required documents from my university because of some dispute related to my college where i studied and university people simply said no they wont do anything like sign the mark sheets or stamp it, Last week my employer received positive LMIA to support for my immigration. Can any one help me to know if i can submit my express entry without eca and if so how much points i do have, I tried some tools for CRA calculator but education part is confusing so points seems to be under 400.

My details
3 years undergrad program: BBA 2010-2013
International business management- 1 year 2013-2014
Project management- 1year 2014-2015
Applying under FSW
1 year experience
No ECA, no immigration application. It would be wise for you to resolve the dispute with your school and get your ECA as it is an integral part of the application documentation.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Pipis Husband said:
No ECA, no immigration application. It would be wise for you to resolve the dispute with your school and get your ECA as it is an integral part of the application documentation.
You just have to get transcripts from university, college is not involved as far as I know. You might want to talk to the university again.

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
We did our best but they are not cooperative at all, other option suggested by my college which open their own university that they will provide me new mark sheets and help me to get this thing done. IF i do that will it make miss representation because when i came to Canada i used different mar sheets to get admission ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tejvalentine said:
We did our best but they are not cooperative at all, other option suggested by my college which open their own university that they will provide me new mark sheets and help me to get this thing done. IF i do that will it make miss representation because when i came to Canada i used different mar sheets to get admission ?
Then I suggest you get a general practice lawyer to write to the university on this as they can't make you a victim in whatever situation there is between the university and the college.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
College documents wont do. WES rejected my wife's college issued documents.