+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't find application on gc key

Kish_p

Nov 25, 2018
Hi all, I applied for PGWP online today. However, after paying the fees and submitting my application, I do not receive an email from the CIC. I can see from the system that my application is still in this field "Continue an application you haven't submitted", but the buttons to continue editing or cancel the application have disappeared. I thought after submitting, my application file will go to the field "View the applications you submitted" immediately; however, it is not this case.

I wonder if this is normal and I just need to wait for their response, or there is something wrong. I do not remember any application number during the submission process. I also cannot link this new application (the system shows no matching record). Please help. Thank you.

ivehope

Apr 17, 2017
@Kish_p I just completed my PGWP application and ran into this issue. I cannot see any link under the action. Was your issue resolved?

Kish_p

Nov 25, 2018
Do not worry, It will take some time to reflect your application on the portal.My application was up within an hour.

ivehope

Apr 17, 2017
@Kish_p have you received approval on your pgwp application? I have been waiting and they sent submission confirmation message today - that usually comes within couple of days of application.
Hoping that I will get the approval next week.