+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot download Student visa form IMM1294e

krishkohli93

May 25, 2018
Hey guys ,

I cannot download IMM1294E form (Application for study permit form) while applying for my study permit online. Can anyone please send me the form on my below mentioned email ID

kohlikrish1@gmail.com

Will be very thankful to you for your support and co-operation.

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Hey guys ,

I cannot download IMM1294E form (Application for study permit form) while applying for my study permit online. Can anyone please send me the form on my below mentioned email ID

kohlikrish1@gmail.com

You are absolutely right! I would be very thankful to you for your support and co-operation.
I have now managed to download the forms form the web, filled tem in, and uploaded them, using chrome and NOT safary
I am very thankful for your help
Best wishes
m

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Hi I'm also trying to apply online for a study permit and on the check list can't download the forms... can find them available on the web but then cant upload. I need to apply by monday. Any tips? Many thanks
Hi, I was having a very similar problem. I also was able to find the forms on the web, filled them in and save them, under a wired pdf format on my desktop.

I was able to up-load them on Myaccount on chorome instead of safari.

Hope it works for you
M

mansourk9999

Mar 29, 2021
Hello guys ,

I cannot download IMM1294E form (Application for study permit form) while applying for my study permit online and the next day is the deadline. Could anyone please send me the form on my email ID

mansourk9999@gmail.com

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019

mksim

Jul 1, 2022
Now I am facing the same issue where I am not able to save the PDF using "save link as". received "IMM1294e" can't be downloaded securely. How to resolve this issue? any pointer is very much appreciated.