+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot Access my Online Visa Application

BIO3729

Apr 28, 2019
(Reposting from a different sub-forum because I made a mistake)

Hi, I'm trying to apply for a tourist visa, but this problem has persisted for at least a month now, where I:

1. Go to cic.gc.ca
2. Click on "My Application"
3. Click on "Sign in"
3. Login to the GCKey site
4. Get taken to a confirmation screen and told to click "Continue" to return to the government site
5. It does exactly as it says, but I still cannot access my application page.

I am complaining because I have actually succeded once or twice some time in the beginning of April to access my app page and submit some documents, but I can no longer do so despite my best efforts of going around in circles doing the same exact thing over and over again. I'd rather not submit an offline application through the local post (I live in Indonesia) but I may do so if this error persists.

Thank you.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Have you tried a different browser + clearing cookies? Or a different computer entirely?

You sure you don't have an add-on that's blocking a script? Maybe try using a fresh install of Firefox with no add-ons?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
(Reposting from a different sub-forum because I made a mistake)

Hi, I'm trying to apply for a tourist visa, but this problem has persisted for at least a month now, where I:

1. Go to cic.gc.ca
2. Click on "My Application"
3. Click on "Sign in"
3. Login to the GCKey site
4. Get taken to a confirmation screen and told to click "Continue" to return to the government site
5. It does exactly as it says, but I still cannot access my application page.

I am complaining because I have actually succeded once or twice some time in the beginning of April to access my app page and submit some documents, but I can no longer do so despite my best efforts of going around in circles doing the same exact thing over and over again. I'd rather not submit an offline application through the local post (I live in Indonesia) but I may do so if this error persists.

Thank you.
There is a technical glitch on CIC website. Try using the incognito mode to login. Faced the same problem and the incognito mode option works for me.

Reactions: BIO3729

BIO3729

Apr 28, 2019
Have you tried a different browser + clearing cookies? Or a different computer entirely?

You sure you don't have an add-on that's blocking a script? Maybe try using a fresh install of Firefox with no add-ons?
I've asked several people in the past to try logging in from various computers, and only one of them succeeded.

There is a technical glitch on CIC website. Try using the incognito mode to login. Faced the same problem and the incognito mode option works for me.
Aha, that works perfectly, thank you!