+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canandian citizenship test (home expired passport)

ab78

Apr 6, 2013
i have a candian citizenship test in 22 this month and my country s passport it already expires last November 2012 i didn't went out side of Canada since i came here in 2006 (but iam still have the expired passport with me like a proof of my time in canada) is that OK for pretest interview with cic agents pls any responses as soon as possible thanks a lot please any answers i have to go to work sooner thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ab78 said:
i have a candian citizenship test in 22 this month and my country s passport it already expires last November 2012 i didn't went out side of Canada since i came here in 2006 (but iam still have the expired passport with me like a proof of my time in canada) is that OK for pretest interview with cic agents pls any responses as soon as possible thanks a lot please any answers i have to go to work sooner thanks
You do not need any valid passport to apply for citizenship. The most important point is to have all of the passports you have had since you landed in Canada. It does not matter whether they are valid or expired.