+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Working Experience

goksim

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all,

Yesterday I got Permanency Residency invitation and although I am happy about it, at the same time I am worried should I accept it or not, so don't want to celebrate still.

My express entry profile had 432 points.
Age 99
Education 135
Language 108
Canadian Working Experience 40
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 50

Yesterday was Express entry draw where minimum points, to get invitation, were 440. I was surprised when I got the invitation since I know I have less then 440 points so after I log in to my profile I checked what's the reason.

Currently under my Express entry application I have 445 points. Difference of 13 points is because system, by some reason, counts that now I have two years of working experience in Canada. So I have 53 points and previously I had 40. I started working in Canada on 17 October 2016. In my application it wasn't possible to put the day, so I chosen October-2016. Since we are at beginning of September 2018 I am confused how CIC count working experience and should I accept this invitation or not.

I have 60 days to apply and in this 60 days I will definitely have 2 years of working experience in Canada. All information which I provided in my application are true and correct but I would like to avoid situation where my PR applications is, by some reason, rejected.

Once I apply, I would like to be sure that everything is ok.

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit the e-Apr after you complete 2 years of work experience and no issues will arise.