+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Travel Document Holder! Please help

weelo1989

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am a Syrian refugee with a stable status and good work in Canada, I hold a PR card and a valid Canadian Travel document to move around.

I really need to travel in December but I can't find the list of the countries that i can visit visa free as I'm planning to visit Netherland and Thailand and I wonder if they can let me in like Germany visa free.

Is there any website or someone i can ask what are the countries i can go to with my Canadian travel document?

Many Thanks

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am a Syrian refugee with a stable status and good work in Canada, I hold a PR card and a valid Canadian Travel document to move around.

I really need to travel in December but I can't find the list of the countries that i can visit visa free as I'm planning to visit Netherland and Thailand and I wonder if they can let me in like Germany visa free.

Is there any website or someone i can ask what are the countries i can go to with my Canadian travel document?

Many Thanks
Both countries need visa. U can transit through Natherlad if you have a PR. But for entry u have to get the visa from the embassy. Same thing for thailand.