+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian PR (FSWP) program

akmajj

Nov 7, 2014
Dear Seniors / Friends,

I have read and understood the benefits of FSWP (IMM 7000), on health benefits, education etc.,

Pls let me some intro about myself, so that u guys can understood why i am writing this.

Now we are working at Oman ( a country in Middle East) both myself & my husband are working here, and we are planning to migrate to Canada for PR status for the course of our child's educations & benefits. am being the primary applicant as i posses ( B.E -ECE & MBA - HR) My husband comes in dependent (secondary applicant) as he had got B.Sc & MBA - HR)

We both are First generation Graduates from a middle class family sector we are making all our efforts to get succeed in our PR ( in the field of HR- we both are experienced in HR) efforts including the necessary funds by our self required to show for our family (myself , my husband & Child aged 3.5 & 1.3 yrs).

However we had done Educational certificate assessed by WES, Canada already, further on IELTS my husband had came out with 5.5 score (which will get eligibility of 5 points as of now, he is also unhappy with the results will be appearing for the second time including my self.

Now we are discussing with some of our friends they suggested and given negative comments about PR!!!! as there known persons have lost there earnings and could not do well in canada, they came out from there ....some bla bla.. like this....... we feel down in this situation whether need to proceed further on this (or) to make a stop.

First we don't know any one in Canada, reaching there with family & kids even if we get PR, can we able to survive??? with so much of living expense(s), etc., will it be possible to apply for work before we land there after getting PR status...

Do any seniors /Friends can give any idea about the impact / living in Canada for better clarity...

Pls be open...we are writing this to get a clear clarity expecting your views/ ideas /suggestion to proceed further

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Well, immigrating to a foreign country is a decision one should not make lightly. What are the reasons for you to come to Canada? No one can answer that but you. People come to Canada and will be happy and successful, other will have their dreams shattered.. Do not listen to the negativity, but be aware of what can happen.

Have you ever been to Canada? If not, come here, stay for a few weeks, look around, you might like it, you might not like it. As to the money, well, take with you all you have, you might need it. Some immigrants will be out of a job for months, competition is huge, we have plenty of HR people here, too.

I came here for the lifestyle, if I wanted to make money, I would have stayed in Europe. I am extremely happy here, so yes, it was worth it.

akmajj

Nov 7, 2014
polara69 said:
Well, immigrating to a foreign country is a decision one should not make lightly. What are the reasons for you to come to Canada? No one can answer that but you. People come to Canada and will be happy and successful, other will have their dreams shattered.. Do not listen to the negativity, but be aware of what can happen.

Have you ever been to Canada? If not, come here, stay for a few weeks, look around, you might like it, you might not like it. As to the money, well, take with you all you have, you might need it. Some immigrants will be out of a job for months, competition is huge, we have plenty of HR people here, too.

I came here for the lifestyle, if I wanted to make money, I would have stayed in Europe. I am extremely happy here, so yes, it was worth it.
Thank u polara69 for your feed back...!!!! :) :) :) :)