+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Experience Class - Express Entry

berukmano

Feb 23, 2023
One of the requirements to be eligible for CEC is a minimum of 1 year of work experience. If I had less than a year of work experience and let's say my CRS score was 350, if the CRS cut-off scores miraculously dropped down to below 350 will I be invited or is the 1 year of experience a barrier at this point?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One of the requirements to be eligible for CEC is a minimum of 1 year of work experience. If I had less than a year of work experience and let's say my CRS score was 350, if the CRS cut-off scores miraculously dropped down to below 350 will I be invited or is the 1 year of experience a barrier at this point?
For CEC, you need a year of Canadian work experience. If CRS drops to 350 and that is your profile, you would get an ITA If it was an open draw. If not eligible for CEC, and there is a CEC draw below 350 you would not get an ITA.

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
350 looks unrealistic score to make a cut-off in near future. Best bet would be to try PNP in the province, where you are working currently.

berukmano

Feb 23, 2023
One of the requirements to be eligible for CEC is a minimum of 1 year of work experience. If I had less than a year of work experience and let's say my CRS score vshare was 350, if the CRS cut-off scores miraculously dropped down to below 350 will I be invited or is the 1 year of experience a barrier at this point?
I got this,...