+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE TABLE (COAST TO COAST)

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The following table has been updated giving test to oath timelines from coast to coast. They have been obtained from multiple threads in this citizenship discussion forum and are largely from the exam dates dating from Fall 2013. Cities from central Canada have the highest representation in the list.

About 80% of the timelines posted have oath dates.

About a 100+ entries are arranged chronologically for the TEST DATE per CIC location.

PLEASE CLICK OR BOOKMARK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing#gid=0

It's open access and can be viewed without registration.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my file was initially processed in Scarborough and then I wrote the test at St. Claire. So I'm guess my timelines would be along with others who wrote the test in St. Claire rather than Scarborough? I'm guessing my oath ceremony might still be at scarborough.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontonian2003 said:
I'm glad that people are able to see their own applications in a comparative perspective.
Happy to have folks keeping me company for the long anticipated finish line. :)

We owe it those to who generously shared their application info.

I hope the rest of you can keep this thread active so new applicants are made aware of this resource.
Thank you very much for the grate job. Now I am more optimistic, i am the first one from the St. Clair Office waiting the Oath

Mar 19, 2014
I agree! I think if my application gets rejected, I will re-apply to the Mississauga office...hopefully they'll still accept applications by then.

torontonian2003 said:
Mississauga CIC is clearly outstanding in the speed at which applications reach completion.
Most applications from there have on average 1-week gap between test date and oath ceremony.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=sharing

Alas, I'm one of the exceptions for having my application processed there. ;)
Still hanging in suspense...

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful_canuck said:
I agree! I think if my application gets rejected, I will re-apply to the Mississauga office...hopefully they'll still accept applications by then.
No we don't get to choose the processing office, unfortunately. Our applications are assigned according to our location and specific case.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file didn't move to scarborough yet. I wrote my test at St. Claire on 24th Feb 2014. I had an RQ. Did anyone else call CIC till now? I mean the ones who wrote the test at St. Claire between 18th Feb and 27th Feb.

egheri

Mar 20, 2014
Please add me too

Applied July 2012
Started processing February 2013
RQ request April 2013
RQ sent to CIC April 2013
Notice to prepare for test December 23, 2013
Test at St. Clair March 27, 2014
Oath ????