+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor visa rejected because of FSW in 2011

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
reason: this box has a check mark : i am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: that you have never been refused a visa from canada

i never applied to any canada visa, back in 2011 i applied to permanent residency program fsw through a lawyer and my application for PR was sent back telling incomplete application and they returned my application fee for PR. how can that be a visa (that is PR i applied and it was never processed)

i went to la consulate again,they said it is wrong, but i have to apply for new application. to whom can i send email for resolving this error. is there a cic email address to resolve these kind of issues

please tell

i am also planning to send my fsw application again this year so i want to get the above error resolved before anything can happen. please tell details

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

new2canada85 said:
reason: this box has a check mark : i am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: that you have never been refused a visa from canada

i never applied to any canada visa, back in 2011 i applied to permanent residency program fsw through a lawyer and my application for PR was sent back telling incomplete application and they returned my application fee for PR. how can that be a visa (that is PR i applied and it was never processed)

i went to la consulate again,they said it is wrong, but i have to apply for new application. to whom can i send email for resolving this error. is there a cic email address to resolve these kind of issues

please tell

i am also planning to send my fsw application again this year so i want to get the above error resolved before anything can happen. please tell details
You did apply for a visa. What do you think an application for a permanent resident visa under FSW is?

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
PMM said:
Hi

You did apply for a visa. What do you think an application for a permanent resident visa under FSW is?
Agreed, you should have mentioned that you did apply but it was returned without processing.
Your visitor visa was declined not because of the outcome of your PR application in 2011, it was rejected because, you failed to mention the same in your visitor visa application.
Mis-representation is never taken lightly or excused however trivial it may be ! Intentional or not !

Every return or rejection of an application with or without processing is recorded in their systems.