+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa Rejection If Suffering From Typhoid.

stifflerzaq

Nov 28, 2009
Currently I am 20 and i have applied for canadian study permit, I had typhoid during my childhood and currently I m fine. Do u think canadian embessy would reject me for suffering from typhoid years back??? And I would also like to noe if its is a contagious or a severe disease????

maua

Oct 2, 2009
Typhoid Fever is just another bacterial disease common in third world countries where there are issues with sanitation and water shortage. This should not be an issue since you had it in your past. It is preventable and treatable. Relax.

stifflerzaq

Nov 28, 2009
Thanks for the reply......... There is one more think I wud like to ask is, I am also suffering from Color Blindness wud that lead for rejection for my student visas????

maua

Oct 2, 2009
My friend, you worry too much. Denying you a visa based on color blindness would be as ridiculous as denying you entry because you are blind or deaf. These are disabilities you have no control over and they are not contagious. Besides, color blind people can function more or less like anybody else. Being unable to perceive a few colors is no reason to deny a visa. Like I said, relax. Other people are worrying about passing the IELTS, obtaining settlement funds and passing the interview with the visa officer. Those are issues of concern. You are maximizing on the minimum. Again. Relax.