Canada Visa Refusal - 3 times

pawal3

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,
My visa has been rejected 3 times:
2 times refusal for Study Visa last year
1 time refusal for Visitor Visa

My sister is a Canadian PR holder.
This time my moms and my visitor visa was applied together but my visa got refused and my mom's got approved.
What can be done?

Refusal reasons are:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
My visa has been rejected 3 times:
2 times refusal for Study Visa last year
1 time refusal for Visitor Visa

My sister is a Canadian PR holder.
This time my moms and my visitor visa was applied together but my visa got refused and my mom's got approved.
What can be done?

Refusal reasons are:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
How old are you to apply with your mother? What are your ties to return - job, tuition/school registration - if family in Canada.

pawal3

Jul 9, 2019
I have a good job in IT. I am single 27 years old.
My sister who is Canadian PR holder lives in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a good job in IT. I am single 27 years old.
My sister who is Canadian PR holder lives in Canada.
So you should not have applied with your mother as you are not a dependant and over 22. Order GCMS notes and see if you can address reasons for refusal. Your biggest reason is that you are single with no spouse/child in home country, and your mother and sister will be in Canada. With two study permit refusals, IRCC thinks you want to stay and live in Canada.

How long was visit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It was just 3 weeks for me because I had leave approval only 3 weeks.
Order GCMS notes. Past history of study permit refusals may be considered. Also you have no family ties in home country. Single people have higher chance of refusal because you don’t have family ties unless you have a very strong travel history as well as a job you have had for many years, home ownership, property investments, business etc.

pawal3

Jul 9, 2019
I have no interest in staying in Canada, I just wanted to spend time with my sister and see new places. How soon can I apply after the GCMS notes are received?
Should I let my mom visit or can I reapply in Jan ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have no interest in staying in Canada, I just wanted to spend time with my sister and see new places. How soon can I apply after the GCMS notes are received?
Should I let my mom visit or can I reapply in Jan ?
If you can address reasons then reapply. You are not dependant on your mother.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
GCMS notes – Refusal of Study Visa 2024

I have considered the following factors in my decision.

The purpose of the applicant’s visit to is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.

Study plan does not outline a clear career path of which the sought educational program would be of significant benefit upon their return to their home country. Given the PA’s education and employment history, their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable. I fail to see how this intended program is a logical progression in the PA’s study/career path.

Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the application will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

I will be going to re-apply again for the same course at the same college. Please any suggestion and how or what should I put in my letter for the 2nd attempt.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
GCMS notes – Refusal of Study Visa 2024

I have considered the following factors in my decision.

The purpose of the applicant’s visit to is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.

Study plan does not outline a clear career path of which the sought educational program would be of significant benefit upon their return to their home country. Given the PA’s education and employment history, their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable. I fail to see how this intended program is a logical progression in the PA’s study/career path.

Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the application will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

I will be going to re-apply again for the same course at the same college. Please any suggestion and how or what should I put in my letter for the 2nd attempt.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
"I fail to see how this intended program is a logical progression in the PA’s study/career path."

So what has changed that makes your program a logical progression? If nothings change, I forecast another refusal in your future.